The 6-petal diet is a set of mono-diets that alternate for six consecutive days. The author of this method for weight loss, Anna Johansson, tried to minimize the feeling of hunger and psychological discomfort for those who lost weight during the diet, but also provided fast results. According to reviews, a diet of 6 petals allows you to lose between 3 and 5 kilograms of excess weight over a period of time.
Consistent adherence to a mono-diet of fish, vegetables, chicken, grains, cottage cheese and fruits allows you not to be limited to just one set of foods, but also to eat a variety of foods during each individual day, not just during the 6-petal diet.
To alleviate psychological anxiety, reduce nervousness and maintain a positive attitude, Anna Johansson suggested turning weight loss into a kind of game. Thus, before starting the diet, it is recommended to draw a flower with six petals, each of which corresponds to a certain day. This flower should be hung in a conspicuous place, the door of the refrigerator is best for this, and every evening you need to pre-record the weight lost for the current day and pull out a petal from it that corresponds to the last day. Reviews of the 6-petal diet confirm the stimulating and motivating side of this game.
Diet menu with 6 petals
The effectiveness of the 6-leaf diet is due to the deliberate change of protein and carbohydrate days, which allows not only to provide separate meals, but also to accelerate the process of fat burning. To date, it is already known that all mono-diets are effective only in the first 25 hours, because when used for a longer period of time, the body adapts to changes in nutrition and goes into energy-saving mode. In the case of petals, the diet 6 menu is designed so that the body does not have time to get used to it, and therefore the weight goes almost evenly every day.
6 Petal Diet Menu:
- Fish.The diet of the first day should be limited to fish dishes that can be prepared only by boiling, cooking or baking. Today it is allowed to use soft spices, herbs, salt, as well as fish broth. The first day the fish was chosen because it is digestible and low in calories. In addition, many of the unsaturated fatty acids in this product can saturate the body and "sleep" its vigilance. Recipes for the 6-petal diet on the first day focused on the total amount of fish in the range of 300-500 g;
- Vegetables.The second day is designed to enrich the body with carbohydrates, but at the same time burn some fat. Such a double effect can be achieved by including in the menu plant carbohydrates, the energy value of which is much lower than the cost of their digestion. On the second day, you can eat about 1-1, 5 kg of any vegetable, including potatoes, by cooking in any way, except frying;
- chicken.On the third day, it is allowed to eat 500 g of white chicken with the addition of a small amount of salt, spices and herbs. As with all 6 petal diet recipes, it does not involve frying chicken. As a rule, after the third day there is a significant decrease in weight, which is explained by insufficient intake of carbohydrates, as a result of which the body begins to use its own fat cells for energy;
- Grain.Today, the 6-petal diet menu includes cereals (200 grams of grain), bran, seeds, whole grain bread and fiber. The complex carbohydrates obtained with these products replenish the body's glycogen stores and re-energize its own adipose tissue;
- cottage cheese.6-leaf diet recipes for day 5 may include 500 grams of low-fat or low-fat cottage cheese and a small amount of low-fat milk. Eating these foods will allow your body to get high quality protein and replenish it with some minerals.
- Fruit.On the last day, it is allowed to eat 1-1, 5 kg of fruit, which can be used both raw, cooked and in the form of juices.
It is no secret that if dietary changes are supported by increased physical activity, the effectiveness of any diet increases significantly. Also, the key to successful weight loss is enough fluid intake - two liters of water per day is considered the optimal amount for a diet of 6 petals. In addition, it is allowed to use still mineral water, green and herbal teas, hips decoction between meals.
Following some rules throughout the 6-petal diet will not only achieve good results after its completion, but also combine them:
- quality and fresh products should be preferred.
- On appropriate days, it is recommended to choose whole grains, low-starch vegetables and remove the skin from the chicken;
- you should completely avoid any sweets, chocolate, sugar, bread and preservatives during the diet and limit their consumption as much as possible after the end;
- after six "petals" days, it is necessary to consume the same foods as for a while for a while, combining them, gradually increasing the caloric content of the daily diet to 1500-1800 Kcal;
- It is recommended to use this method again to lose weight no later than a week.
The 6-leaf diet is aimed at maximum results and minimum stress for the body, but despite numerous positive reviews, the safety of this method for weight loss can only be confirmed by a doctor in each individual case.