All girls dream of having a perfect figure without extra pounds. And for that they have to endure hard training. Imagine losing a pound a day. Do you think this is just an impossible dream? No, it's real! You can lose 7 kg in 7 days. This diet is simple, you have to endure a week - and the result will make you very happy.
Basic rules and regulations
The 7-day-7kg diet, also known as the Swedish Diet, is a low-calorie, short-term nutrition program. In general, doctors do not recommend using this method to lose weight, because rapid weight loss has a negative impact on health, and all chronic diseases can get worse. But it turns out that there is no other way out and you need to lose weight urgently. Then it is necessary to approach everything carefully and carefully. You should strictly follow all the recommendations and monitor your well-being.
You also need to know that a 7-day diet (minus 7 kg) will not allow you to get rid of excess fat. During this time, all the excess fluid will come out of your body, so you can see the desired figure on the scales. Unlike other short-term nutrition programs, which are usually based on a single food intake, the diet will still be different here. The menu is based on the "7 kg - 7 days" diet described in this article, the three main "whales" of a healthy diet: protein, fiber and vitamins. Well, a few "complex" carbohydrates.
Pros and cons
Now let's talk about the main disadvantages and advantages of this diet. The main advantage is the effectiveness of weight loss. You can lose significant weight in a short time without harming your health. Your diet will contain vitamins, fiber and protein, which are very important for the healthy functioning of the body. In addition, you do not need to eat the same things every day as in mono diets.
The main disadvantages are mild dizziness and nausea during the diet. This is due to the low calorie content of the food, which means that in terms of nutritional value, the diet will be reduced by about two times, so a feeling of weakness and exhaustion is possible. In addition, all chronic diseases can be acutely exacerbated, so you should carefully monitor your well-being during a diet. If something starts to bother you, you should stop such a diet immediately and consult a doctor.
List of foods allowed to be consumed during the week:
- Low-fat cottage cheese.
- Any fermented dairy products, except sweet ones.
- Lean meat and fish.
- All fruits except mango, banana, date, grape, avocado and pineapple.
- All vegetables except potatoes and beets.
- Compotes, jelly, tea.
- Fat (slightly allowed).
Now the list of those who can definitely not eat during the diet and after leaving it:
- Sugar, candy, chocolate.
- Alcohol, coffee, soda.
- Smoked products (sausages, porridge and sausages).
- Butter, bread and other flour products.
- From vegetables: potatoes.
- Mayonnaise and other sauces.
- Fruits: bananas, avocados, mangoes, grapes, dates.
This diet is designed for a week, but not longer, and therefore do not need to cook much because there is no menu. The main benefit is that you use natural foods.
The first day - drink
You can drink anything you want (except alcohol). Vegetable and low-fat meat broths will be especially useful. You can also drink kefir, yogurt, fermented milk, jelly, milk, compote, tea.
The second day is fruitful
You can eat any fruit except pineapple, mango, banana and grapes. Everything else can be eaten in any quantity.
The third day - drink
You can also drink everything like on the first day.
The fourth day - vegetables
Eat low-calorie vegetables. As a rule, they include all green vegetables: cucumbers, herbs, cabbage, celery, pumpkin, lettuce.
Fifth day - protein
We are not limited to eating protein-rich foods (cheese, cottage cheese, milk, fish, lean meat, poultry).
Sixth day - drink
Repetition of the first day.
Seventh day - final
You can return to your normal diet. Your menu for the day may look like this:
- Breakfast: an omelette with two steamed eggs and a cup of green tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup in low-fat broth.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir. Any fruit.
- Lunch: A light salad of fresh vegetables with a small piece of lean meat like chicken.
Despite the "drinking" days, you need to drink plenty of water during the week.
Get out of the diet
Unfortunately, many, and perhaps all, low-calorie diets differ in the fact that in the end a woman loses weight quickly. You need to get out of your diet carefully to prevent this from happening to you. It is unlikely that you will be able to return to your previous diet without gaining much. Therefore, by making a choice in favor of this diet, you should understand that you need to completely change your diet in the future. Salinity, sweets and smoked meat will still be banned. Gradually add cheeses, proteins, and vegetables (raw or cooked) to your diet. Don't hit everything at once, slowly, but it is definitely better to go towards your goal.
Weight loss reviews
Most people who lost weight liked the 7 kg - 7-day diet. The views are mostly positive, but there are also negative points. Many women complain that such a meal plan is very difficult, especially on the days of drinking and protein. But at the same time, some were able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet forced many to give up sugar and salt altogether in the future. It will not be difficult to maintain weight in this situation. There were also those who could not lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet did not work for them. This can be explained very simply. Weight loss due to fluid excretion does not exceed 10% of total body weight. That is, if your weight is in the range of 90-100 kg, it is quite possible to lose 7 or more kilograms in a week. But if you weigh less than 70 kg, you probably will not be able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. Diet is actually effective, but only under certain conditions. According to many, it is important not to leave because a week is too short.
The Swedish diet "7 days - 7 kg", like others, has its contraindications:
- Diet is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Weight loss is also prohibited for people suffering from gastrointestinal, liver and kidney diseases.
- Diabetes mellitus is another reason to avoid such foods.
- If you are taking any medication, it is better to wait.
- In addition, such a low-calorie diet can cause allergic reactions.
Here are some tips from nutritionists:
- You can change the days, the main thing is to replace the drink with vegetables and fruits.
- In order not to feel hungry, you need to eat in portions.
- 8 glasses of clean water a day is a must.
- Dinner should be no later than 9 p. m.
- Be sure to cook the broth on the days you drink.
- Start eating right after you leave the diet so that you can maintain the results for a long time.
- The "7 days minus 7 kg" diet, which you may hear differently, is not suitable for everyone, so it is important to listen to yourself during this week to monitor your health.
Always be beautiful and confident!